Detail Linethrower 250 Painswessex (Tali Kapal Lontar)
The Pains Wessex 250 is designed for ease of operation in the most extreme weather conditions. It can be used in all situations where a line is required to be passed accurately and quickly, these include:-
• All line-throwing operations at sea between vessels, ship-to-shore, shore-to-ship and shore based rescue services.
• Rescue of swimmers in distress.
• Line carrying across obstacles and rough terrain.
Projects a line to a nominal range of 250m in calm conditions.
• Length: 33 cm (13.0 in)
• Height: 31.3 cm (12.3 in)
• Diameter: 20.5 cm (8.1 in)
• Weight: 4.4 kg (9.7 lb.)
• Rocket Weight Max: 472g (1 lb.)
• Explosive Content Max.:118g (4.16 oz.)
• Line breaking strain: >2 kn