Detail Samyung SNX-300 Navtex Receiver (GPS Receiver)
Samyung SNX-300 Navtex Receiver (GPS Receiver)
• New model designed to IMO resolution and performance standards (IMO Resolution MSC.148 (77) ITU-R, M.540-2, M.625-3, IEC-61162).
• International channel (518 kHz) & local channels (490 kHz/4 209.5 kHz) are simultaneously receiving by two receivers built-in.
• Receiving messages sets-up from outer navigational equipment and channels.
• Storage for over 200 advisory including 8 000 receiving letters in average length per channel.
• 50 messages permanently stored per channel and 72-hour-long storage of receiving letters.
• Automatic power blockage run by voltage protection circuit.
• Interfaced to INS(Integrated Navigation System) according to IEC-61162.